Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Wonders of Creation

Here is a two-page illustration from a project I worked on last year. I illustrated a children's book titled But God's Word Says...Creation by Rebekah Williamson. The book presented an interesting challenge in its conceptual freedom. I tried to incorporate my own lifelong since of awe of the majesty of creation into each page. I tried to remember all the things that sparked my imagination as a child - here you get a picture of a starry night, a shooting star, fireflies, bedding birds in branches, a tree house, a tire swing, and fences that melt into the landscape. Here there are hills to roam and explore.

I'm currently working on the second book in this trilogy.

If you would like to check out more about the first book or order a copy, here are a couple of links:

http://www.butgodswordsays.com/

http://www.amazon.com/But-Gods-Word-Says-Creation-Book/dp/145751091X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1353459942&sr=1-1&keywords=but+god%27s+word+says...creation




No comments:

Post a Comment